10 Facts About Me
1. Name? Michelle
2. How did your childhood prepare you for your job today? When I was a child I loved to read and write. I would write short stories and create my own homework during the summer. Yep, I’m a nerd. I was also a competition dancer from the age of 6-20. Dancing required discipline so I was always on a schedule and juggling numerous activities at a time, which is pretty much the life of an attorney.
In addition, I was always interested in website design. I was creating websites at the age of 11 and would spend hours at a time learning HTML, so much so that my mother had to put settings on our AOL account (yes, I still have an AOL email) that logged me out after a certain amount of hours.
3. When is your birthday? August 10 (I am a Leo through and through)
4. How tall are you? 5’2 1/2
5. PC or Mac? I love Apple. I have a desktop, MacBook Air, iPad, and iPhone. Obsession, much?
6. What’s your dream occupation — the one job you’d love to have if you weren’t doing what you’re doing now? My dream occupation is anything that can take me around the world! I love to explore and experience new and different things.
7. What is your favorite food? I have too many, but if I had to choose 1 then it would be chicken wings!
8. Do you have hidden talents most people don’t know about? I can touch my tongue to my nose!
9. What one accomplishment are you most proud of? One accomplishment that I am most proud of thus far is my move to Washington, D.C. on a leap of faith.
10. What embarrassing mistake have you made that has taught you a lesson? Not knowing what an interest rate was when I got my first credit card. *face palm*
*Bonus question* What’s your favorite sports team and how far will you go to show your support? My favorite sports team is the Florida State Seminoles. I don’t go that far to show my support, but I have Florida State ‘nailia all over my home.
*Bonus bonus question* What’s your guilty pleasure? Lipstickalley.com. That message board has all the tea.